The appropriate selection of editors and IDEs have become crucial for the developers as they spend a lot of time when it comes to choosing software. A good programming environment comes up with syntax checking, code correction, auto-completion and auto-addition at max to offer a complete package of code intelligence. Every year, many new code editors are launched, and so the developers of different programming language get a little confused on which one to go for?
PSPad is a freeware programmer's editor for Microsoft Windows operating systems, useful for people who:
- work with various programming environments
- like highlighted syntax in their source code
- need a small tool with simple controls and the capabilities of a mighty code editor
- are looking for a tool that handles plain text
- want to save time - PSPad offers rich text formating functions
- need a tool that offers user extension capabilities
- want to save money and still have the functionality of professional products because PSPad is free for commercial and government purposes too
Fits the Pieces Together
Development Environment, Tooling Platform and Application Framework.